Silk Benefits & Silk Care
How often do you wake up feeling like your skin, hair, and body are completely dry and uncomfortable? Those are instant red flags of bad bedding and pillowcases. Our silk pillowcases don’t absorb moisture from your body, meaning that you’ll wake up every day feeling fresh and nourished!
They’re completely anti-static, so they won’t cause frizzy hair, fine lines, and wrinkles, or cause any harm to your back or neck. In addition to that, they’re about as soft of a material as it gets, which makes them perfect for deep sleep every night, especially when paired with high-quality pillows.
And the cherry on top? The temperature of silk pillowcases is always regulated, meaning that they’ll be just as cold in the summer, and cozy in the winter.
- From this point forward, your sleep will never be the same.
- CAUTION! Once you go silk, you’ll never go back!
- What you’re about to experience is life-changing, proceed with caution.
- Open up! We can’t wait for you to sleep like you never have.
- Explore the real meaning of deep sleep with Silk By Atieno.
- With Silk By Atieno, discomfort and restlessness will no longer be in your dictionary.
- A pleasant sleeping journey awaits you in happiness and hardships.
- Silk By Atieno: Making premium silk products accessible since day one.
- Silk products that help you sleep, recharge, and thrive every morning.
Silk is easy to wash than most people think
- Turn your silk pillowcase inside out and place it in a laundry bag.
- Use mild liquid detergent and run your machine on the hand wash or silk program. Alternatively, you can wash on 20 °C to 30 °C - without spinning.
- Either hang up or dry lying down - without sunlight.
- Iron on a low setting, turning the pillowcase inside out. Et Voilà!